Who we are
We are a home based business in Mount Maunganui, NEW ZEALAND. We spend just as much time with our Evo’s as our customers. We enjoy plenty of time programming computers as well as time behind the wheel.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set several cookies to save your login information and your display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we store the personal information you provide in your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (although you cannot change your username). We also have just two company owners that can see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any orders or invoicing data we are obliged to keep for accounting and legal purposes.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments
- Comply with any obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them,
- and we will always include an unsubscribe link on any marketing emails.
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate your checkout for future orders.
We store information about you for as long as we need the information for accounting purposes. We will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Who on our team has access
Only the Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. We have just three staff members who can see and edit that information
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide payment services to you; for example
We use only the two largest and most respected Online shopping Payment gateways in the world, they both best and longest reputations known online, they are; Paypal and we also use Stripe for direct credit card payments.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
We accept payments through Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.